Thursday 13 September 2007

1. Ralston-Postell Stories




I have been doing family genealogy for nearly 30 years. I've compiled the data and am always adding leaves to the family tree... but what is coming to have more meaning to me are not just the names and dates (over 1200 of them!) but the stories.


And so, I have created this blog to share some of the Ralston-Postell family stories that have come my way from various sources. If you have a great Ralston or Postell story to tell then let me know and I will add you to the list of authors able to write to this blog!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Hey Sharone! I just tried to start a Ralston-Postell blog and found yours! I have some stories that Grandma (Mary Elizabeth) wrote down that would be good to post here. They are some of her memories of life in the orphanage. If you add me to your list, I will add them here. It would be nice to have some of your other family pix on here too. Chandra